The most powerful teaching resource you’ll ever use!
MusicPlay Online is versatile, fun, and affordable for teaching PK-6 music classes. Created by Orff and Kodaly trained music educator Denise Gagné, MusicPlay Online aligns with elementary music curriculums around the world.
MusicPlay Online is updated often with new features, videos, games, and activities to meet the changing needs of students and educators.
You are provided with the tools to engage your students and help them develop the skills and creativity to become life-long music makers. MusicPlay Online is amazing and affordable!
You will receive an email with hyperlink to complete registration.
Unable to accept payment from The Department of Education Queensland.
Key Features of MusicplayOnline:
- Best pedagogy and best value of any online curriculum
- Sound sequencing of concepts to align with Kodaly or Orff approaches
- Customizable lesson plans for PK-K-1-2-3-4-5-6 (middle school)
- 1,300+ songs from many cultures, searchable by tone-set, rhythm, concepts, and more!
- Orff arrangements, piano accompaniments, uklelele/guitar accompaniments and Boomwhacker arrangements for songs in the program
- Units for special days, Listening Units, Theory, Dance, Programs, World Music
- Instrument methods for Recorder, Ukulele, Guitar, Boomwhackers, Bucket Drumming, Body Percussion, Drum
- Composer video series (a made-for HBO original series) with extensive worksheets and interactives are exclusive to Musicplayonline – includes Beethoven Lives Upstairs!
- Thousands of games and interactive activities
- Secure, anonymous, and complimentary student access
- Easily adaptable to classroom, online, or hybrid teaching models
- Printed teacher guides and student books are available
- Digital resources and recordings are available for purchase and can be embedded directly into google slides
- Diversity and equity are important to us at Musicplay. We are evaluating materials and updating materials to be more inclusive
- Frequent updates and additions!